Monday, January 21, 2008

Bill Cosby Says

Ya see- ya got ta play the songza!


But seriously folks, whether you realize it or not, I have spent over a year searching for a song that absolutely put me in a trance when I heard it on the radio. It is a remix of Mr. Brightside by The Killers. 104.7 WNOK in Columbia, South Carolina, played the song on their "Club 104" Lineup on Saturday nights along with other electronica, dance, and techno pop remixes. After not hearing it often enough, I decided to go to the website right after I had heard it since they show the last 10 songs played. They showed no remix information, like the DJ who remixed it or what the remix was called. I haven't heard the song again since then. Until today, that is. While using stumbleupon, I found this site, which streams any mp3 you can think of (just about) to your computer on demand. Just type in the artist, or name of the song, and boom. You've got music. If anyone would like to stop downloading music illegally, well you no longer have any excuse. Try songza out. I sure won't be pirating anymore.

No comments: