Monday, January 21, 2008

Digital Nightmares.

Wow, the past 10 hours has been a blur. I recently decided that I wanted to dual boot Linux and XP. I set out to accomplish this, and to make a long story short, every step was met with failure. I ended up trying to install Linux around 5 different times, and XP about 5 times as well. My old XP disc gave up the ghost so I had to run out late last night (this morning) and buy another one. It didn't even work at first, so I had to try again. Finally, I'm on a clean install of XP, and I'm trying to be smart about what goes on this computer this time around. I would like to maintain its "out of the box" speed, that seems to be so quickly lost. I went to bed about 7:30 this morning, so I got about 4 hours of sleep. I don't sleep much anymore since I got DSL. There are too many cool things to experience online to sleep a full night anymore.

I had a good talk with my best friend, Zac Taylor. Each time I have a conversation with him, things make a little bit more sense in the world.

No comments: